‘NIGJEC-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENT JOB EXAM
COACHING ‘, NIGJEC has expertise of CET –MAHARASHTRA (MBA) of many years. NIGJEC is best coaching institute in Thane and Kalyan. Every year our students take admissions in top B-schools of Maharashtra
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- MET Institute of Management
by scoring more than 90 percentile in CET exam.
MAH-CET 2019 Eligibility
Here’s the eligibility criteria for MAH-CET:
- Candidates must have a bachelors’ degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, and at least 45% in case of reserved candidates.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for CAT / GMAT / CMAT /MAT February / XAT/ ATMA are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria. Such candidates need to fill online application form according to the schedule.
- MAH-CET 2019 Process
- Step 1: Fill in the Application form
- Candidates willing to apply for MAH CET 2019 need to fill in the application form. Candidates must note that the application form can be filled online only. The exact date for starting of application process has not been announced yet. However, registrations are expected to begin in January and end in February. Candidates must note that one candidate is allowed to fill only one application Form. Multiple applications will be rejected
- Step 2: Download MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates who register successfully for MAH CET will get access to admit cards at least a week before the date of exam. The admit cards will be available for download on the official website. To download the same, candidates need to provide their username and password. Each admit card will carry a registration number which will be unique for every aspirant.
- Step 3: Appear for MAH CET 2019 Exam
- Candidates can expect questions from sections like Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
- Step 4: Check MAH CET 2019 Result
- Test-takers can expect MAH CET result within a week from the date of test. The score cards can be downloaded from the official website using username and password. Post result-declaration, aspirants will need to apply to the state colleges of their choice through DTE.
- MAH-CET 2019 Exam Centers
- MAH CET 2019 will be conducted at various exam centres across India. Candidates must note that they can select any three locations or cities as their preference for exam centre while filling the application form.
- The allocation of exam centre shall be done by DTE on the basis of the candidate’s preference. Candidates must note that once selected, the choice of centre cannot be changed. Candidates must ensure that they reach the exam centre at least an hour before the reporting time.
- MAH CET 2019 is likely to be conducted at the following locations:
- In Maharashtra State
|Latur||Mumbai||Mumbai Sub Urban|
- Outside Maharashtra State
- DTE reserves the right to cancel or add any MAH CET 2018 exam centres (if required
MAH-CET Exam Dates 2019
Updated on Aug 30, 2018
Get detailed information about all MAH-CET 2019 important dates such as exam date, registration date, application date, result date and much more on Shiksha. It is our business to ensure that you never miss a single exam date or an update on MAH-CET 2019 exam!
- Jan 22
MAH-CET 2018 Registrations Start
- Feb 14
MAH-CET 2018 Registrations End
- Feb 26
MAH-CET 2018 Admit card download starts
- Mar 10
MAH-CET 2018: Start Date
- Mar 11
MAH-CET 2018: End Date
- Mar 19
MAH-CET 2018 Result
The dates for 2019 exam are yet to be out. Given above are the dates of last year’s exam for reference purpose only. The dates will be updated for the upcoming exam soon after the schedule is out.
MAH-CET Pattern 2019
Updated on Aug 30, 2018
MAH-CET paper pattern: The exam consists of multiple choice objective type questions.
Candidates appearing for the exam can expect multiple choice objective type questions. The total number of questions will be 200, and the duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. There is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- Verbal ability and reading comprehension: This section of the exam paper determines the grasp a candidate has on English language. The question paper will comprise of passage, and questions based on the passage. Through this section, a candidate’s vocabulary, grammar, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, comprehension is tested. To answer the questions, the candidate must first understand the contents of the passage, and secondly, use correct phrases, words and expressions.
- Quantitative aptitude: This section of the paper assesses a candidate’s ability to solve numerical calculations with speed and accuracy. To excel in this section, the candidate must have a good understanding of ratio and proportion, percentage, interpretation of tables, charts and graphs.
- Logical / abstract reasoning: This section determines a candidate’s ability to think quickly and accurately. Candidates can expect questions on verbal reasoning or on diagrams and figures in this section.
MAH-CET Syllabus 2019
Updated on Aug 30, 2018
MAH CET exam will consist of two sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension and Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
A total of 200 questions have to be attempted in 150 minutes. There’s no negative marks for incorrect answers.
Here’s a detailed look at the syllabus:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Clocks and Calenders
- Data Structures
- Direction Sense
- Geometry and its applications
- Numbers and its applications
- Percentages and its applications
- Ratio and Its applications
MAH CET Cut off
|College Name||Rank||State Rating||Cut off|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||22||AAAA||160|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||12||AAAA||140|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai||NA||AAAA||150|
|ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||38||AAA+||125|
|Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune||29||AAA+||120|
|Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade||39||AAA+||130|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||NA||AAAA||130|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||NA||AAA||125|
|N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research||NA||NA||125|
|MET Institute of Management||NA||NA||115|
|Xavier Institute of Management Research, Mumbai||NA||NA||115|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai||NA||AAA||100|
Source: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra